The VP, Virtual Events & Experiences will lead Horn and Mane’s new virtual events team, Mane Events, and will have full responsibility for new business development, client services and the conceptualization of all virtual event services. The Mane Events team designs and delivers end-to-end solutions for virtual conferences, meetings and events, overseeing everything from content development, online event production and event logistics. This role will service clients in Canada, the US, the UK and the UAE.
- Build an enterprise-wide global event strategy and regional events teams to oversee the execution of virtual events around the world.
- Lead the new business development process including inbound marketing efforts and lead generation.
- Clearly outline guidelines and best practices for virtual events (including planning, execution, and post-event reporting)
- Develop programs, processes and tools to ensure regional events teams deliver against client expectations.
- Establish event metrics and oversee events measurement including the development of relevant dashboards to forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of events.
- Oversee the selection and management of suppliers and partners in all regions.
- Oversee the build, use and training of all platforms for virtual events in all regions.
- Stay up-to-date on trends related to the evolving virtual events industry, including digital capabilities, technology and content resources.
- Ability to adapt quickly, plan for, prioritize and handle multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Ability to remain calm and navigate stressful situations.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and liaise effectively at all levels in the organization.
- A team player with the ability to work within, cross-functional and global environment.
- Detail orientated with exceptional organizational, time-management and project management skills.
- 12+ years of experience with event planning, meeting management and production; previous experience with virtual event planning a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree.
70% Remote Work
30% Office Environment