The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting the company’s Senior Partners to drive audience engagement across all of the company’s owned digital and social channels. The successful candidate will be passionate about the rapidly changing digital landscape and will be well versed in social media trends and best practices, including the process of creating, scheduling, analyzing and engaging with posted content.
- Build 12-month content calendar for social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Lead the development of all social media content (for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) including copywriting, sourcing creative, publishing, community management (reactive and proactive) and all paid advertising campaigns.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the Horn and Mane website including writing, coordinating web content (including weekly original content articles); optimizing copy and landing pages for SEO; researching, sourcing and identify high quality images, supporting paid advertising campaigns.
- Assist in the rollout of digital marketing campaigns which include ideation, creation, implementation and analysis.
- Collect channel insights and deliver consumer engagement reports including improvement recommendations.
- Provide channel specific performance insights for weekly management team meeting.
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions.
- Assist with building sales materials for new business development.
- Applied knowledge of web tools (including Google Analytics, Google Ads, MOZ, SEMrush, etc.).
- Applied knowledge of numerous social media platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and Yelp).
- Applied knowledge of social media management tools with preference for Hootsuite.
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Well-informed on the latest digital trends or technology and constantly learning.
- Currently pursuing a degree or diploma in Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- Previous experience working in digital marketing a definite asset.
80% Remote Work
20% Office Environment