The Administrative Assistant will support Horn and Mane’s founding partners to ensure overall flow of workplace operations. They will keep track of and manage complex schedules, essential contact information and a large volume of recurring dates and deadlines. The candidate coordinates both business and personal activities and completes a range of clerical tasks.
When necessary, they also take care of basic customer service responsibilities, external correspondence, document creation and data reporting. This is a part-time position that supports a three-person executive team that is often travelling for business. On any day of the week, they may perform the following tasks:
- Maintaining internal employee, client and supplier directories
- Updating the company’s master action plan and coordinating system updates with the Operations Team
- Making adjustments to staff schedules, booking appointments and updating calendars
- Booking travel, hotel, transportation and various reservations; assembling travel itineraries
- Coordinating internal and external meetings and events
- Drafting meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes and publishing action plans
- Drafting correspondence; reviewing documents & contracts
- Planning and coordinating client entertainment and gifting
- Sourcing office supplies and office stationary
- Organizing, filing and maintaining digital documents
- Special projects as required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organizational skills and the ability to maintain digital records
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and good time management skills
- Ability to take direction at start of projects and work independently to see them through
- Strong people skills and ability to help clients, and employees with various needs and requests
- Ability to multitask and take multiple requests at one time from various people
- 5 to 7 Years of Administrative Experience in a fast paced environment; start up experience an asset
- Secondary School Education required; Vocational Training in an Administrative Function an asset
Pay range is determined based on previous experience, subject matter authority and influence.