The Account Coordinator maintains client accounts. They are often responsible for communicating with clients, reviewing and composing correspondence, receiving requests and complaints, liaising with internal sales and marketing teams, and managing account budgets.
The selected candidate will work under the direction of an Account Manager to ensure effective and regular communication with clients and proper management of client accounts. They will also handle and generate new accounts by reaching out to and engaging with prospective clients. Within the business, the Account Coordinator collaborates with internal sales and marketing teams to deliver against assigned work plans and client expectations. The Account Coordinator also performs administrative tasks associated with the account, such as providing reports on account activity, building presentations and managing dashboards.
- Communicating regularly with clients to provide product updates and technical support
- Addressing client questions and solving issues
- Assembling material to be sent to new and existing clients
- Helping managers organize campaigns and events for the business
- Managing account budgets and reporting to managers regularly on budget issues
- Creating work schedules and project plans to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail to ensure clients receive the correct support
- Problem-solving skills to help clients who may experience issues
- Ability to think creatively when producing material and helping prepare for events
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills to provide effective support to a large number of client accounts
- Computer skills, including word processors and spreadsheet software
- Ability to explain products and concepts clearly and concisely to clients
- A bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or sales-related field (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a service-oriented business
- Solid knowledge of basic digital marketing and ecommerce principles
Pay range is determined based on previous experience, subject matter authority and influence.